Travel Agent Training Program
United States · Remote
Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2022
THIS IS NOT A JOB POSTING. DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE.
Hopper offers a publicly-available job readiness training program designed to help professionals who have the goal of becoming a travel agent.
To learn more about the program, visit www.bunnyboot.camp.
Bunny Bootcamp is a travel agent training course offered by Hopper. This job-readiness program is designed for individuals with little or no experience in the travel industry, who have a love for travel and aspire to become a travel agent.
Our program is company-agnostic. This means that it’s not designed exclusively for the needs of Hopper, but rather encompasses the most basic skills our industry experts believe most travel companies would require before considering your candidacy as a travel agent.
While our program does not guarantee you a job with Hopper or any other company, it does provide training in what we believe to be the most fundamental skills you need toward your goal of becoming a travel agent.
MORE ABOUT HOPPER
At Hopper, we are on a mission to become the world’s best — and most fun — place to book travel. By leveraging massive amounts of data, advanced machine learning algorithms, Hopper combines its world-class travel agency offering with proprietary fintech products to help customers spend less and travel better. Ranked the third largest online travel agency in North America, the app has been downloaded nearly 80 million times and continues to gain market share globally.
Here are just a few stats that demonstrate the company’s recent growth:
- Hopper sold around $4 billion in travel and travel fintech in 2022, up nearly 3X over 2021. In 2022, Hopper increased its revenue 2.5X year-over year.
- The company’s bespoke fintech products, such as Flight Disruption Guarantee and Price Freeze, now represent 30-40% of Hopper’s total app revenue.
- Given the success of its fintech products, Hopper launched a B2B initiative called Hopper Cloud in late 2021. Through this partnership program, any travel provider (airlines, hotels, banks, travel agencies, etc.) can integrate and seamlessly distribute Hopper’s fintech or travel inventory. As its first Hopper Cloud partnership,
- Hopper partnered with Capital One to co-develop Capital One Travel, a new travel portal designed specifically for cardholders.
- Recognized as one of the world’s most innovative companies by Fast Company four years in a row, Hopper has been downloaded over 80 million times and continues to have millions of new installs each month.
- Hopper has raised over $700 million USD of private capital and is backed by some of the largest institutional investors and banks in the world. Hopper is primed to continue its acceleration as the world’s fastest-growing mobile-first travel marketplace.
Come take off with us!
See more open positions at Hopper
Something looks off?