Android Application Developer
Nano Magnetics Ltd.
(Kernel, Driver, Application)
Nanoport enables new types of hardware and exciting new applications. We are looking for developers inspired to create new ways for people to interact with mobile devices. Your role goes beyond building applications, and includes developing platforms and extensions to the Android system itself.
To be our ideal candidate you must love hard challenges. You will be working on core framework features. You should have experience working with and modifying the kernel and using drivers up through the HAL layer.
This is your opportunity to break new ground and define new areas of Android functionality!
What You Need To Know/Have…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related knowledge and experience
- Minimum 2 years of Android and/or Java development experience
- Experience with Android Studio and the Android SDK / NDK
- Sincere passion for mobile devices and emerging technologies with a track record of execution
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience making or using custom Android ROMs
- Experience adding features or functionality to Android framework
- Be able to work well, be open minded, and remain excited to learn new things with others in a fast-paced environment.
Sounds like you? Shoot us a line to discuss at firstname.lastname@example.org